|Structure Type: ||Course|
|Credits: ||2.0 points|
|Responsible Teacher: ||Kalliokoski, Eija|
|Teacher Team: ||Kalliokoski, Eija|
|Language of Instruction: ||Finnish|
Course Implementations, Planned Year of Study and Semester
|Curriculum  ||Semester  ||Credits  ||Start of Semester  ||End of Semester|
The student is familiar with the principles of research communication and can apply them. The student learns the principles of writing the bachelor´s thesis.
The student can express himself/herself in different working life situations and can draw up different documents. The student knows how to act in meetings and negotiations.
The student understands the meaning of continuous developing of his/her social interaction skills.
Total work load of the course: 54 h
Prerequisites / Recommended Optional Courses
Prerequisites: Nursing Research and Development I and II, Communication Skills to nurses
Principles of research communication, writing the bachelor´s thesis
Communication in different communities, group communication, negotiation and meeting skills
The student improve his/her research skills to respond more for the working life needs.
Recommended or Required Reading
Material recommended by the teacher.
Mode of Delivery / Planned Learning Activities and Teaching Methods
Lectures, group and pair work, independent studying, assignments.
- can write scientific text and has excellent abilities and skills to write the bachelor´s thesis
- can express himself/herself excellent in different working life situations and has the ability to develop his skills further
- can write scientific text and has good abilities and skills to write the bachelor´s thesis
- can express himself/herself well in different working life situations
- can the basics of scientific writing and writing the bachelor´s thesis
- can make work-related documents
Completed exercises. Test (Grading scale 0-5).