Advanced practical training
|Structure Type: ||Course|
|Credits: ||18.0 points|
|Language of Instruction: ||Finnish|
Course Implementations, Planned Year of Study and Semester
|Curriculum  ||Semester  ||Credits  ||Start of Semester  ||End of Semester|
Advanced practical training contains the perspectives of sectors of the organisation operations: management, legislation, quality management and organisation development and also the perspective of the path student has chosen.
- takes part in planning, relization, evaluation and development of the wholeness of the activities of a client group from employees perspective and organizes actions both indipendently and with a team
- applies theoretical knowledge when planning, realizing and evaluating the actions for a client or a client group
- develops his group manageent skills and guiding skills of a client or client group and evaluates with the client or client group the meaning of the cooperation for wellbeing
- gets familiar with pedagogic leadership taking into account the different phases of the course of one’s life from the perspective of the path student has chosen
- gets familiar with the ERP of the practice organosation, perehtyy harjoittelupaikkansa organisaation toimintajärjestelmään, sits basic task, legislation, management of actions and development and quality management.
- concerns himself with welfare entrepreneurship and understands the possibilities of entrepreneurship and project work to produce welfare services from the perspective of the path student has chosen
Total workload 486 h (18op), from which 200 h is reserved to administration and manageent, which includes its own development assignment 54 h (2op.) and 200 h for deepening student’s own study path and assignments attached to it 32 h. The hours for practical training at workplace is 405 h
Practical training includes development assignment, where student concerns himself with the basic task, management and quality management, development of actions of the practice organisation and deepens his knowledge concerning his own study path
The student formulates his own learning goals from the basis of general goals.
The learning assignments have been performed acceptably.
The student evaluates his own learning realistically and is able to accept feedback.
The goals of the practical training period have been gained mainly.
The student is motivated to work in the social services.
The student understands the meaning of professional ethics in his work.
Is able to perform his assignments in co-operation with his supervisor and is able to explain his operations.
Independent approach in working and methodicalness increase during the practical training period.
The student recognizes his own strengths and development areas.
The student has readiness to work as a member of a group.
Interaction between different parties is natural and functional.
The student gets acquainted with the operational principles of the work community and operates according to them.
The student asks for advice and chases up things spontaneously.
The student uses the things he has earlier learned functionally and is able to explain his operations with the help of theory.
Taking responsibility in own studying, self-direction, motivation and initiative are lacking.
The student’s operation in the practice place is against the ethical principles of the social services branch.
Lacking co-operative skills.
The student is not explaining his own actions.
Fundamental deficiencies in the basic information.
Co-operation with the different parties is insignificant, attitude towards clients uninterested.
Disengagement of the work community, acting against the operational principles of the work place.
Excessive amount of absences, does not hang onto working hours.
Learning assignments have not been done.