The fire alarm in Wolffintie 30 was caused by overload of fuse panel

Posted on 2018-01-25 13:20:27 EET.

The fire alarm in Wolffintie 30 premises this morning was caused by overload of fuse panel in Juvenes kitchen.

There was no fire.

We thank everybody for rapid actions and evacuation process.

If you made any observations concerning safety or actions in evacuation situation, please let us know: turvallisuus@vamk.fi .

As a reminder, in case of fire alarm;

  • Leave the building immediately using the nearest exit.
  • Last one to leave the room places the “room is empty”-sing to the door handle outside the room.  
  • Go to the assembly point (the parkinlot behind the building). The front of the building is where the fire fighters and fire trucks will be operating. Do not obstruct their access to the building.
  • Do not return to the building until you are given permission to do so.

For further information, please contact sanna.torkko@vamk.fi

Back